Saturday, December 29, 2007

Mailing List

I have begun a mailing list for my antimayoral control campaign. I was going to contact only my representatives. However, both the NYS Senate and the NYS Assembly have Education Committees. So I am also beginning to slowly contact the members of those committees. So far, I am doing this by e-mail. I know that we are supposedly paying dues for this, but no one at the UFT is opposing mayoral control or Mayor Bloomberg.

NEW YORK STATE SENATE (http://www.senate.state.ny.us/senatehomepage.nsf/Home?OpenForm)

Committee: Education

Chairperson:
Saland

Members:

LaValle
Seward
Morahan
Golden
Little
Lanza
Oppenheimer
Montgomery
Marcellino
Stavisky
Fuschillo
Schneiderman
Dilan
Sabini
Serrano
Robach
Huntley

NEW YORK STATE ASSEMBLY (http://assembly.state.ny.us/)

EDUCATION COMMITTE

Education Chair Catherine Nolan


Members

Carmen E. Arroyo
Michael Benedetto
James F. Brennan
Karim Camara
Barbara M. Clark
Ruben Diaz, Jr.
Patricia A. Eddington
Steve Englebright
Aurelia Greene
Earlene Hooper
Susan V. John
Tom Kirwan
William B. Magnarelli
Alan Maisel
David G. McDonough
Joel M. Miller
William L. Parment
Amy Paulin
Phil Ramos
Bill Reilich
Bob Reilly
Joseph S. Saladino
Teresa R. Sayward
Robert K. Sweeney
Fred W. Thiele, Jr.
Harvey Weisenberg

No comments: